- If there are less than 20 swimmers after an hour of the pool opening, the Pool Manager has the authority to close the pool.
- The pool may close, or it’s use limited, because of weather, operational difficulties, or overcrowding at the discretion of management. In case of lightening, the pool will remain closed for 15 minutes after the last sighted bolt.
- Riders must be 48" tall to ride on the Harmon Hurricane slide.
- Food or drink must stay on the upper deck at Harmon and ten feet away from pool at Centennial.
- Glass containers (including fingernail polish) or sharp utensils, tobacco, or alcohol products are not permitted in the facility.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Cut-off pants or jeans are not permitted in the pool.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- T-shirts are not permitted in the water unless the swimmer has a doctor’s written consent or pool management approval.
- Unless otherwise approved, only Coast Guard approved personal floatation devices are permitted, and children using such devices must be supervised at all times.
- Patrons are permitted to use soft balls, such as Nerf balls; however, hard objects such as tennis balls are not permitted in the pool.