Accounting & Finance Division
The Accounting and Finance Division is responsible for monitoring and accounting for all financial transactions of the City.
- Prepares monthly and annual financial reports to assist in preparation of the City’s Annual Financial Report.
- Manages and analyzes the City’s financial data and reports to provide financial information for all departments in accordance with legal requirements and general accounting principles.
- Works with City staff and all vendors to ensure purchasing policy compliance
- Processes payments to vendors, and reconcile payments to the general ledger.
- Provides payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cashiering functions, utility billing, and special assessment services.
- Prepares the annual operating budget.
- Invests idle funds.
- Oversees the City’s Information Systems Division.