- Children ages 3 & younger and their Parent or Guardian. Adults are $2 or use of punch card or season pass and children are FREE. This is a great time for you to enjoy some quality time with your child at the Harmon baby pool. Children must be age 3 or younger and accompanied by a parent or guardian. The shallow end of the main pool will also be available and parent/guardian must be in the water with the child.
- Ages 16 & older. $3. Come and join us in some aqua-exercise at Centennial Pool! A mix of water aerobics and Aqua Zumba® will be conducted. Certified instructor will take you through a 45-minute routine. Remember to bring your friends! Season passes and punch cards cannot be used for Aqua Fitness classes. However, a special Aqua Fitness punch card can be purchased for your convenience.
- Ages 16 & older. $2 or use of punch card or season pass. Just 30 minutes of water walking is equal to two hours of walking out of water! “How to” informational sheets will be available at the Harmon Pool. Water walking is great for toning your body and improving your cardiovascular fitness. Harmon Pool.
- All ages. $2 or use of punch card or season pass. A special lap swimming opportunity for the more serious lap swimmers. Lap lanes are also open to the public during normal swimming hours. Harmon Pool.
Lifeguard and CPR Pro Re-Certification
- Must be currently certified (or your certification has not been expired for more than six months) in American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer and/or Lifeguarding. This is an American Red Cross Lifeguard Re-Certification class. Students must pass the prerequisite test, pass the final skills scenarios and written exam to earn their Lifeguard and/or CPR Re-Certification. Class is taught by Kearney Park and Recreation Aquatics Staff. A reminder and class information packet will be mailed to participants. Class will be held at Harmon Pool. Classes are held in late spring and early summer; more information will be posted when registration begins.